Go Rakshana In Medicine
- World Health Organisation (WHO) defines health as a combination of physical, mental, spiritual and social wholeness. WHO has also predicted that bacteria will become immune to antibiotics by the year 2020. That does not scare us! We can depend on Panchagavya – milk, curd, ghee, cow urine, and cow dung. These have excellent medical qualities individually as well as a concoction, without any adverse side-effect. In addition, if we are already under some other medication, consumption of panchagavya acts as a catalyst.
- Ancient books on Ayurveda state that consumption of cow urine increases resistance to diseases by up to 104%.
Health from Panchagavya
- Milk: Charaka Samhita states, “Milk is the best life strengthener.” While Casin protein in milk helps the growth of infants, calcium, and sulphur strengthen our bones. Milk is also rich in vitamins D and B-complex.
- Curd: It arrests diarrhea controls fat and resists cancer.
- Ghee: It improves intelligence and beauty. It is used to treat eye diseases.
- Distilled Cow Urine: It is effective in the treatment of flu, arthritis, bacterial diseases, food poisoning, indigestion, oedema, and leprosy.
- Panchagavya Mix : Various medical formulations like Panchagavya Ghrita, Amritasara, Ghanavati, Ksharavati, Netrasara etc. are invaluable medicines in an Ayurvedic system.